London is a leading global city. This is the most popular city of united kingdom & England. This is also the capital of the England & UK. This is situated in, south east of the island of Great Britain on the River Thames. This is the biggest financial center of the world. This is the largest & leading investment destination of world also. London has a various type of people and cultures and approximately 300 + languages are spoken in the London. London is also, one of the leading tourist destination around the world.
Some Amazing Facts About London
* 300+ languages are spoken in London.
* London is one of the richest cities of the world, with more than 70 billionaires.
* In London, drivers drive on the left side of the road always.
* London is the Romans home, they come here to live.
* More than 170+ museums in London city.
* There are over 500 banks resident in London.
* The City of London is the center of global foreign exchange dealing. Over 40% of all the world’s foreign exchange transactions are made in the City – a total of $2.7 trillion per day.
* London Underground is the world’s first underground railway system.
* World’s first traffic signal was installed in London in 1868.
* 40% of Greater London is made up of green space.
Recommended Article :- Top Accounting Firms London
Religion In London
According to a servery in 2011, in London – Christians (48.4 %), Muslims (12.4 %), Hindus (5.0 %), Jews (1.8 %), Sikhs (1.5 %), Buddhists (1.0 %) other are with no religion (29.9 %).
Tourism In London
London is the leading tourist destination in the world. The top 10 most visited palaces were :-
- Somerset House
- Tower of London
- Natural History Museum
- Southbank Center
- Tate Modern
- The Victoria and Albert Museum
- The Science Museum
- The British Museum
- National Gallery
- National Portrait Gallery
Watch Images :- Photo Gallery Of London City